Maharashtra loses over 25000 crores each year! I would be happy to come and explain this scam personally to any group of 50 people anywhere in Mumbai – Shailesh Gandhi
Click Here to read the full story
Courtesy : Mumbai Police
MAHARASHTRA GR on Bill No.II of 2013 – As passed by the Legislative Council on 15.04.2013
Courtesy : J.B.Patel (Jeby) Housing Societies’ Activist! Mobile:9820538570
FAQs regarding cap on subsidised LPG Cylinders
- What is Capping of LPG cylinder?
- How many subsidised cylinder I will get in current financial year 2013-14?
- After I consume all capped quantity am I eligible for subsidised cylinder?
- What will happen to my subsidised quota when I transfer my connection?
- Am I eligible for subsidised quota if my connection is blocked?
- In case of new connection what will be the eligibility of subsidised quota?
- How can I keep record of my consumption of cylinder?
- I do not want subsidised cylinder, is it possible?
- A re subsidised cylinders applicable for reticulated LPG customers?
Click Here for more details
CourierHunt.com is a unique tool to track couriers from multiple courier service providers in India. Just go to the site, select the Courier Company, enter the Airway Bill No. and it will take you to the respective Courier Website from where you can tract your consignment.
The Department of Administrative Reforms And Public Grievances is the nodal agency to formulate policy guidelines for citizen-centric governance in the country. Redress of citizens’ grievances , being one of the most important initiatives of the department, DAR&PG formulates public grievance redress mechanisms for effective and timely redress / settlement of citizens’ grievances.
This is a Government of India Portal aimed at providing the citizens with a platform for redress of their grievances. If you have any grievance against any Government organization in the country, you may lodge your grievance here which will go to the Ministry/Department/State Government concerned for immediate redress.
The grievances arising out of Unsatisfactory response or No response from the Ministry/Department concerned will be taken up by the PG officers of DAR&PG who will take up the matter with the Ministry/Department concerned for close monitoring and expeditious redress.
If you have any Grievance against Central Govt. Ministries or Departments or State Govt. Departments, Click Here to enter your Grievance. If there is a delay in settling your Grievance, even that can be handled by this website.