Ready Reckoner Rates for Maharashtra

The following website has the Ready Reckoner Rates for Maharashtra, which includes Mumbai City and Suburbs, and also the detailed valuation rules :

Very useful for valuation of property, calculation of Stamp Duty, etc.
Beware, the site opens in Internet Explorer and Firefox Browsers only !
Changes in Ready Reckoner rates in Mumbai and Suburbs – some indicative figures as on 2 Jan 2013:
20130103_100037
About these ads

32 Comments on “Ready Reckoner Rates for Maharashtra”

1. In Map of Maharashtra, why MUMBAI IS MISSING?

2. Villoo Choksey says:

When we opened the site, only the map and year shows with some comment in Marathi . How does one open the ready reckoner to see the rates. It would be very helpful.

3. mitesh shah says:

Rate of ready recknor of agriculturel land of mouje,manphod, taluka-dahanu, dist- thane. How can i get it ? Pls reply Mitesh

4. pranjal wani says:

The document which is free form stamp duty but also it adjudicate by JDR Alibaug – Raigad then also SUB REGISTRAR khalapur suggest to attach Rs. 100/- stamp with document. so is it right or wrong?

5. kaljayi says:

mr yazdi sir i am looking for rates in pune. 1- wadachi wadi (s no. 34/11 , ( old no 73) and 2- fursungi ( s no 171 ) but i am not getting it…could you please help me out…

6. Subhash Nhanu Ghogale says:

I am looking for ready reckon er rates for Ashokvan in Borivali east.can u please tell how to find one ? thanks.

7. I m looking property rates of Satara dist. specially for tal. wai .plz.send me correct site and channel to find rates of agri.land non agri. land and property rates . thanks.

8. I want to know rates of land and property of satara dist. plz.send me correct site

9. moreshwar says:

i want to know thr rates of land in wardha dist.pl.guide me.

10. raj says:

i want roadtouche land rate in bhokardan district jalna.

11. Kandepalli Chandramohan Narsayya says:

I want to know the rates of old flat ie 14 years old in Ahmednagar city bagadpatti area, Ahmednagar for Registration and Stamp duty purpose what is the stamp duty and registration fee per sqaure metere

12. Rajkumar says:

Ready Reckoner Rate in Nashik Serve No 871

13. KANAN says:

PLS FIND AND TELL ME AS PER APRIL2013,WHAT IS READY RECKNOR RATE AT NAGPUR-HINGANA-TAHSIL-WADHAMNA PC 6,AS I AM NOT BEEN ABLE TO FIND AS U HAVE DESCRIBED TO OTHER MEMBERS.

14. pra kash patel says:

when was land ready reknor was implemented in the state of maharashtra

15. pra kash patel says:

i want to know the date and year from which the ready reknor rates for land were implied in the state of maharashtra

16. DHNANJAY V DESHMUKH says:

sir i want the sqrft value in the year 1981. My flat situated inMumbai goregaon (west), bangur nagar city servey no998 pahadi goregaon

17. Suresh Saboo says:

Pl let me know Agricultural land rates at Gut No 912,Place Pimpalner Ta Beed, Dist Beed for Bank Purpose or Let me know how to find the Rates at my end directly

18. MUHAMMAD PATEL says:

Thanks mr.Yazdi.

19. Rahul says:

I want agreecultur land rate for sell in palasdeo tal.indapur dist.pune

20. mukesh bathija says:

I had regd the document in year 2005 & I had paid full stamp duty on that document & the seller had again sell that land to some One in 2006 the same land & another purchaser had paid full stamp duty on that document & got registerd then my quisten is that once the land is sold & revenue dept had received the stamp duty as a revenue then without talking search report sub registrar is register the same land in the name of another person who ??? Is culprit for that I want to know for justice.

21. Require govt valuation rate city survey nos 39,38,37.68/B pIMPRI pENDHAR TAL.jUNNER.Dist.pune

22. Chandrakant Badgujar says:

Sir, I need the rates of property at pune however on click there appears the map of maharashtra and on clicking Pune no further information is appearing. Whether the same is not updated yet. Please check up at the earliest.
    waiting for updation.

23. Sunita Shinde says:

In our society out of 13 members 4 original members have purchased thier flats in 1984 and have registerd their documents and had paid Rs.10 as the stamp duty in 1984. now as we all members have decided for the redevelopment we are required to go for the Deemed Conveyance and for that the Deemed Conveyance office had asked these 4 members to pay the stamp duty . but these members are not ready to pay as they had. paid Rs.10 as the stamp duty.
    my question is do they really have to pay the stamp duty with the fine and if yes for the stamp duty and fine which ready recknor rate will be cosidered whether of 1984 or current rate ready reckoner rate will be . considred

24. the reckoner rates have increased now. the prices have gone extremely high. and upon that there too many taxes imposed upon it.