An increase in Floor Space Index (FSI) and the ratio of permissible built up are to plot area and the ever increasing property prices are making developers approach residents asking for permission to demolish their old structure and put up a new building with more apartments for a big house and more money
There are some facts you definitely need to check before you put your society for Redevelopment with a developer
Documents Required by the society :
– Conveyance deed
– Society Registration Certificate
– General Body Resolution to go for redevelopment
– List of member with their respective carpet areas
– C.T.S. plan & property card for the plot.
– D.P. remarks, If the property is under TPS scheme then T.P. remarks
– Copy of municipal approval plans
Click Here for more Redevelopment Rules, Redevelopment Steps, Procedures & Guidelines
CHS Guru is meant for resources for Co-operative Societies in Mumbai and Thane. You have lots of information, articles and a special section where you can ask questions and have your queries resolved.
Click Here for list of common co-operative society problems and solutions including :
- How to register your society in Mumbai
- Contact Details of State Co-operative departments in Mumbai
- Maharashtra Co-operative Society Act, 1960 and Rules
- etc. etc.
by J.B.Patel (Jeby)
Housing Society Activist!
ONE BOLD MAN / WOMAN IS MAJORITY !
FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT !
Join It’s My Right Group on Google Groups – https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/its-my-right
This is an important document. Please go through it carefully. The money offered by the Mobile Operators for putting up cell towers on tall buildings is very attractive and many a society fall for it. Members also feel they are gaining as their monthly society charges considerably come down. But once you read this , I am sure you will reject any such proposal for putting up cell tower in your building. Also educate neighboring buildings so that they also discourage such proposals.
Please circulate to your friends and relatives to create general awareness. If your children are going to high school or college tell them to make a presentation on this issue in their respective schools/colleges.
Click Here for the full study
Radiation Hazards from Cell Phones/Cell Towers
Prof. Girish Kumar
Electrical Engineering Department
IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai
(022) 2576 7436
To survey radiation levels from mobile towers near your house, you can email email@example.com or call 2857 4300 or fax 28573535
Maharashtra Regional & Town Planning Act, 1966.
Sanction to modification to the Development Control Regulation for Greater Mumbai 1991 Under Section 37(lAA)(C) of the said Act.
Click Here for the full text of the notification
Medicines are prescribed by brand name & not by the generics (Ingredients) . Hence we end up paying more money for the same medicine.
Follow these few steps to know more & start saving on your medical bills.
1. Log on to www.medguideindia.com
2. Click on ‘Drugs’
3. Click on ‘Brand’
4. Type the brand name which you are using (e. g. Metocard XL (50 mg). The site will also help you with drop down menu) & Click on ‘Search’
5. Click on ‘Generics’. It will display the ingredients of the tablet.
6. Click on ‘matched brands’
7. Don’t be surprised to see that same drug is available at very low cost also. And that to by other reputed manufacturer. e. g. Metocard XL 50 is for Rs. 62.00 & same drug by Cipla (Mepol) is
available ONLY @ Rs. 7.00