Check your Aadhaar- Gas linkage Status

To check your Aadhaar linkage status please visit the transparency portal of your LPG Company.

Following are the steps to check your Aadhaar linking status at Transparency Portal.

• Step 2: Enter all the details under “Normal Search” and press Proceed Button.
  • Step 3: Search your details by entering your Consumer No. or Consumer Name under Search By option and press Enter to know your Aadhaar linking status in LPG and Banks.
About these ads

24 Comments on “Check your Aadhaar- Gas linkage Status”

1. Niranjan Patra says:

Already I updated my aadhaar card both gas agency and Bank – I checked both place it is updated but problem when checking http://www.petroleum.nic.in/dbtl/linkaadhar.html – I showing green signal for gas agency and bank details is red- But my aadhaar number linked my bank account 2 month before – even I am also seeing this online.

Kindly tell me to whom I should complained for such problem.

2. […] Check your Aadhaar- Gas linkage Status (consumerresources.in) […]

3. S.P.Borshe says:

Please inform me about procedure for transfer of LPG connection from father to son.

4. Sana says:

Aadhaar Card Online Customer Support Visit: http://e-aadhaar-card.blogspot.com/

5. Surya A says:

Surya Consumer No,27467 Visruthi Gas Agency, Fedroke – Aadhaar copy bearing bank a/c no., consumer no. deposited in the box kept at gas agency on 18 July 2013 & 9th Dec 2013. When enquired why aadhar not liked ? No answer. On 30th Dec 2013 aadhaar booked through net. Indane custermer care says ‘it under process.’ The rules are made trouble the public. Nobody is there totake care.

6. Lucia says:

Unable to open the BPCL site for linkage of aadhar-gas linkage status

7. Samir says:

the https://spandan.indianoil.co.in/transparency/check-aadhaar.php is not working. Showing server not found. Pls check all of you. Thanks

8. Dr. k j sarma says:

I have been deceived. I feel cheated , I am disappointed to learn from the gas agency, that the returnable amount towards the gas refile has not been remitted to my account despite submitting the necessary papers relating to Adhar to bank and the gas agency. I went to the gas supplier and I have been told that the extra amount payable to me for gas refiles booked before the linking the bank account with the Adhar would not be remitted and the amount will go to Government. This is a strange situation . Oil and gas ministry has commuting a sin of taking away the money of the public by unforeseen ways. In-fact on one hand Govts. have not made arrangement to issue Adhar cards in a reasonable time. They started CHARGING double amount for the refiles. Imagine the distress faced by some of the low income groups with some illiteracy. Whoever is responsible for this decision would not be good for the respective government and the ruling party.

9. S K SHUKLA says:

INDANE web site is not opening. Pl do something

• LUCIA DOHERTY says:

Mr. S.K. Shukla Many thanks for the help.  God Bless. One small question my name has been misspelt would that cause a problem.  Thanks Lucia

10. kannan says:

always indane site will hang when you start entering the name of the gas agency and if you try to enter the other side by selecting state, district column will disappear totally confusing us and no further submission can be made. Thanks to the site which can cheat the public who wish to know whether their aadhar is linked.
    = Kannan Moochikkal, Kunnamkulam=

11. i am indane gas consumer my gas no rk020579 and aadhar number 948749737888 name s.sunitha my account no.sbin0006217 33087796039 i have submitted kyc and aadhar details at gas agency and also aadhar link up at bank on 04/01/2014 but till now not yet linked up./updated. please make it fast to book further utilisation of gas consumption. i am from andhrapradesh state distict krishna

12. anandrao.a says:

iam indian gas consumer my gas no 18137 and aadhaar no.398698508303 my name a.anand rao my bank account no.008010101469945 i have submitted axis bank already, i up dated my aadhaar card both gas agency and bank aiso i checked both place, it is up dated showing green signal. all linked 1 month before over but not reciveing subsides, please make it fast

13. KVR>ACHARYA says:

INDANE web site is not opening. Pl do something

14. shivamurthy says:

Mr. M.Shivamurthy Many thanks for the help. God Bless. One small question my name has been misspelt would that cause a problem. Thanks

15. ashok yadav says:

as per S.C. order now ADHAR CARD NUMBER IS NOT MANDATORY FOR GETTING CYLINDER IN SUBSIDY THOUGH WHY INDANE [I0CL] CHARGES TO THEIR CONSUMER AS PER MARKET RATE LIKE Rs1260/-

16. Saifulla halder says:

Mera Name Saifulla Halder from kolkata.
    Mera Distributor hai Patuli Indane
    consumer no-23318.
    Aadhaar No-355069017528
    main Indane k service se bahut khus hu.
    Problem sirf a hai har mahina Gas cylinder k dam me fark ho raha hai,Bill me Jo daam rehata hai wo to pay kartahu.bat subsidy wala paisa Jo Bank mein returned aate hai us ka pata nahi chalta.agr customers ko sms dara ye khabor miljata k apna balance apna Bank A/C me aagaya to bahut achha hota

17. GAURAV KUMAR says:

MERA GAS ABHI TAK NAHI MILA HAI

18. prince Kumar says:

I lost my adhaar card number
    what I do

19. murali akella says:

Even Submitted the adhar to gas agencies again and again they asked the same and they are very much harassing the customers. With out any prior intimation they are blocked the connections. Bharath gas agency in gudur has taken my adhar card and acknowledge the same in my pass book but they suddenly blocked my connection and asked for adhar when i called them. the govt. has to take action against this type of agencies.