Check your Aadhaar- Gas linkage Status

To check your Aadhaar linkage status please visit the transparency portal of your LPG Company.

Following are the steps to check your Aadhaar linking status at Transparency Portal.

• Step 2: Enter all the details under “Normal Search” and press Proceed Button.
  • Step 3: Search your details by entering your Consumer No. or Consumer Name under Search By option and press Enter to know your Aadhaar linking status in LPG and Banks.
About these ads

66 Comments on “Check your Aadhaar- Gas linkage Status”

1. Niranjan Patra says:

Already I updated my aadhaar card both gas agency and Bank – I checked both place it is updated but problem when checking http://www.petroleum.nic.in/dbtl/linkaadhar.html – I showing green signal for gas agency and bank details is red- But my aadhaar number linked my bank account 2 month before – even I am also seeing this online.

Kindly tell me to whom I should complained for such problem.

2. […] Check your Aadhaar- Gas linkage Status (consumerresources.in) […]

3. S.P.Borshe says:

Please inform me about procedure for transfer of LPG connection from father to son.

4. Sana says:

Aadhaar Card Online Customer Support Visit: http://e-aadhaar-card.blogspot.com/

5. Surya A says:

Surya Consumer No,27467 Visruthi Gas Agency, Fedroke – Aadhaar copy bearing bank a/c no., consumer no. deposited in the box kept at gas agency on 18 July 2013 & 9th Dec 2013. When enquired why aadhar not liked ? No answer. On 30th Dec 2013 aadhaar booked through net. Indane custermer care says ‘it under process.’ The rules are made trouble the public. Nobody is there totake care.

6. Lucia says:

Unable to open the BPCL site for linkage of aadhar-gas linkage status

7. Samir says:

the https://spandan.indianoil.co.in/transparency/check-aadhaar.php is not working. Showing server not found. Pls check all of you. Thanks

8. Dr. k j sarma says:

I have been deceived. I feel cheated , I am disappointed to learn from the gas agency, that the returnable amount towards the gas refile has not been remitted to my account despite submitting the necessary papers relating to Adhar to bank and the gas agency. I went to the gas supplier and I have been told that the extra amount payable to me for gas refiles booked before the linking the bank account with the Adhar would not be remitted and the amount will go to Government. This is a strange situation . Oil and gas ministry has commuting a sin of taking away the money of the public by unforeseen ways. In-fact on one hand Govts. have not made arrangement to issue Adhar cards in a reasonable time. They started CHARGING double amount for the refiles. Imagine the distress faced by some of the low income groups with some illiteracy. Whoever is responsible for this decision would not be good for the respective government and the ruling party.

9. S K SHUKLA says:

INDANE web site is not opening. Pl do something

• LUCIA DOHERTY says:

Mr. S.K. Shukla Many thanks for the help.  God Bless. One small question my name has been misspelt would that cause a problem.  Thanks Lucia

10. kannan says:

always indane site will hang when you start entering the name of the gas agency and if you try to enter the other side by selecting state, district column will disappear totally confusing us and no further submission can be made. Thanks to the site which can cheat the public who wish to know whether their aadhar is linked.
    = Kannan Moochikkal, Kunnamkulam=

11. i am indane gas consumer my gas no rk020579 and aadhar number 948749737888 name s.sunitha my account no.sbin0006217 33087796039 i have submitted kyc and aadhar details at gas agency and also aadhar link up at bank on 04/01/2014 but till now not yet linked up./updated. please make it fast to book further utilisation of gas consumption. i am from andhrapradesh state distict krishna

12. anandrao.a says:

iam indian gas consumer my gas no 18137 and aadhaar no.398698508303 my name a.anand rao my bank account no.008010101469945 i have submitted axis bank already, i up dated my aadhaar card both gas agency and bank aiso i checked both place, it is up dated showing green signal. all linked 1 month before over but not reciveing subsides, please make it fast

13. KVR>ACHARYA says:

INDANE web site is not opening. Pl do something

14. shivamurthy says:

Mr. M.Shivamurthy Many thanks for the help. God Bless. One small question my name has been misspelt would that cause a problem. Thanks

15. ashok yadav says:

as per S.C. order now ADHAR CARD NUMBER IS NOT MANDATORY FOR GETTING CYLINDER IN SUBSIDY THOUGH WHY INDANE [I0CL] CHARGES TO THEIR CONSUMER AS PER MARKET RATE LIKE Rs1260/-

16. Saifulla halder says:

Mera Name Saifulla Halder from kolkata.
    Mera Distributor hai Patuli Indane
    consumer no-23318.
    Aadhaar No-355069017528
    main Indane k service se bahut khus hu.
    Problem sirf a hai har mahina Gas cylinder k dam me fark ho raha hai,Bill me Jo daam rehata hai wo to pay kartahu.bat subsidy wala paisa Jo Bank mein returned aate hai us ka pata nahi chalta.agr customers ko sms dara ye khabor miljata k apna balance apna Bank A/C me aagaya to bahut achha hota

17. GAURAV KUMAR says:

MERA GAS ABHI TAK NAHI MILA HAI

18. prince Kumar says:

I lost my adhaar card number
    what I do

19. murali akella says:

Even Submitted the adhar to gas agencies again and again they asked the same and they are very much harassing the customers. With out any prior intimation they are blocked the connections. Bharath gas agency in gudur has taken my adhar card and acknowledge the same in my pass book but they suddenly blocked my connection and asked for adhar when i called them. the govt. has to take action against this type of agencies.

20. Vipan kumar says:

I want to know about my bank account which isls attached to my gas connection 533142

21. vinod parashar says:

will aadhar linkage reflect my address too ? i had twice submitted papers to my IOC dist. Vipul Gas service @ Solan HP n my query for address change confirmation to them is not heeded tol

22. I am having two mobiles :BSNL:8985998525, AIRTEL:9701433593. AIRTEL NO IS REGD WITH indane gas for online booking of gas.Although we have not booked any gas , One sms has come to my BSNL mobile stating we have booked refil on 15.11.14 with booking No:2000051347 and cash memo No:3000053855.We have sent sms informing having not booked any refil and demanded enquriy. Again same booking confirmation has come. . However on 24.11.14, sms has come to BSNL number informing cancellation of captioned booking.
    Again on 24.11.14 one more sms has come to my B SNL no informing booking of refil vide
    booking no:2000053354 cash memo no:3000054559. Again one more msg sms has come to same mobile informing delivery of refil on 24.11.14 with LPG ID:7500000045889992.

MY bsnl mobile not regd with INDANE for refill purpose.. i do nothow this msgs are gettng generated , refil booked and refil also delivered. Some mischief appears to be going on in booking and delivery of refils.

Again on 24.11.2014, against my regd Airtel mobile 9701433593, one more refil was booked against cons No:Cx100724 Booking ref No:290143 cash memo:3000163367. IN THIS CASE ALSO, WE HAVE NOT BOOKED ANY REFIL NOR ANY REFIL DELIVERED TO US AGAINST BOOKING ON BSNL MOBILE( WHICH WAS NOT REGD. PL LOOK INTO THIS.

23. nitai acharya says:

I have registered online my Gas connection to linkage with Aadhar number today. It is under verification. Now I want to link my Aadhar number online. Please confirm the procedure and linkage ref.

24. afsal says:

How to change hp gas link bank account to another bank account

25. Pl.inform me whether the adhar no.and bank account linkage was made for dbtl scheme.

26. Mohanraj says:

Hi Sir
    I had registered my aadhar number via “Web: At http://www.rasf.uiadai.gov.in” , could you please tell me when it will updated, i mean the time taken to see my aadhar number in IOCL website..
    Regards
    Mohanraj

27. S.Biswas says:

Sir,
    I had registered the aadhar number via website:At “http://www.rasf.uiadai.gov.in” on 3rd DEC,2014,but no confirmation received till today.Please let me know when it will be updated on the HPCL website.

28. Ranjith says:

My LPG gas distributor (Indane) is in Bangalore where I am staying right now. I do not have a bank a/c in Bangalore but I have all my bank A/c s in Trivandrum,Kerala. I have given my aadhar number to the distributor. Now I have to link the same to the Bank. How do I do that since the bank a/c is in different state.

29. Devendra Sharma says:

Kindly tell me to whom I should complained for such problem.

Devendra Sharma,Muzaffarnagar (IOC, Swagat Gas Service)

30. Ganesan says:

Hi,

Indane customer please try http://indane.co.in/aadhaarcheck.php for checking status of aadhar card linkage with gas service and bank account.

31. Bhuvan says:

I have sucessfully linked Aadhaar online. i have checked the same with *99*99# and that also shows that it is sucessfully seeded and shows the bank name also.

But my Distributor says, it is not updated, submit it manually (filling paper form).

Is he saying correct??

32. Ashim Dasgupta says:

SIr, I have registered in “My lpg.in” but due to incorrect email id I am unable to login. Please tell how to cancel the registration.

33. hamne adhar card indan gas me ateech karwaya tha lekin subsidy nahi milli account me

34. Dilip Kims Ray says:

Couldn’t find the Adhar entered in indane Gas.
    but other Gas portal are okaay except indane.
    can I get reply from the indane Bhubaneswar
    our distributor is Alka

35. Dear Sir. I have already updated my aadhaar card both gas agency and bank.but I am seeing web site it is not showing my bank a/c no.on site showing multiple connection. .what I can do in this problem ? Pl.shot out this problems. Thanks

36. Vansh Lal says:

I have connected my account with my aadhar Card Number in the bank but not showing on website.

37. Dear sir me ranjana mishra my new bank state bank of india account number is -34484059267 Hai adhar card number pahle hi submit kra diya tha

our kal me jab apni indan gas agensi trimurti gas service me apna new account number dene gaye thi to unhone new account number nahi liya kyuki pahle hamara purana accont number hai
    sir kirpya kar hamara new account number update kiya jaye
    name =ranjana mishra
    new account =sbi 34484059267
    Cust no.-7500000068737230(26804)
    mobile no.=9871266993
    address=e-153 Omvihar ph-5 Uttam nagar new delhi 110059
    Kirpaya kar hamara puran bank no.hataya jay our new bank account no.apdat kiya jay

38. Vivek Sao says:

ऐसे पता करें बैंक से जुड़ा आधार या नहीं
    यह पता करने के लिए कि आपका आधार नंबर आपके बैंक अकाउंट के साथ जुड़ गया है या नहीं, उपभोक्ता अपने मोबाइल पर *99*99# डायल करें। इसके बाद 12 डिजिट का आधार नंबर डालें और ओके करें। आधार नंबर सही है यह पुष्टि करने के लिए 1 डायल करें। इसके बाद मोबाइल पर आधार कार्ड के बैंक से जुड़े होने की जानकारी मिल जाएगी। इस मैसेज में यह भी बताया जाएगा कि किस बैंक से किस तारीख को आधार कार्ड लिंक हुआ है।

39. Janardan Patnaik says:

I have already submitted my Adhar No to LPG distributor (OORJA AGENCIES) but when I am checking through net there is a red mark in distributor column,so please advice how can it will be updated with gas agency as well as bank account

40. ABDUR RAKIB says:

SIR I WANT TO KNOW THAT IS MY LPG BANK HAVE DONE??? MY COSUMER NUMBER IS 06509. DISTRIBUROR IS MANIKAMAL GASH AGENCY.

41. Jagbir Singh says:

Good services. Like it

42. siju.m.k says:

I want to know how to connect/link my adhar no

43. daljeet says:

Kindly tell me to whom I should complained for such problem.

• Already I updated my aadhaar card both gas agency and Bank – I checked both place it is updated but problem when checking on portal. I showing green signal for gas agency and bank details is red- But my aadhaar number linked my bank account 2 month before – even I am also seeing this online.
      Kindly tell me to whom I should complained for such problem.

44. BM of IOB deniede to link the aadhaar no to the bank a/c. How can i link that ?what will I do ?

45. nimish shukla says:

Sir I’m HP gas cylinder holder I want to know the procedure of taking second cylinder .here the agency worker are charging 3500 rs is it the rate of HP or something else

46. D B PATIL says:

I have linked my aadhaar card with my bank and agency but when I go to book my cylinder at agency they told me your connection is under CTC so billing option is not came

47. Pravat Kumar Pala says:

My Aadhaar is linked to Bank account and Indane LPG ID. Both are shown to be linked on the portal as well as I have received SMS confirmation. However it still shows in the Indane portal that my bank account is not linked.

Is there a different way to link the bank account to AADHAAR through National Payment Corporation of India?

Does anybody else also face this problem?

48. ramawatar singh says:

Thanks good service

49. majhar ali says:

i am submit online our aadhar card no please advise me how can i check status on line

50. laxman kumar ghadai says:

dear sir I am a CTC cust.l have already update my aadhaar no in IOC office and bank but my sub code amount doesn’t’ deposited in my account so you tell me what’s its reason.

51. Sankar says:

Dear Sir, I checked DBTL (CTC) status in Indane site (http://indane.co.in/findlpgid.php). I found the following:
    – Aadhaar Linking Status in LPG is GREEN
    – Aadhaar Linking Status in Bank (As per NPCI) is RED
    – Bank Account Status in LPG (Non Aadhaar Based) is GREEN
    – Remark is “You are good to receive subsidy in your bank Account”
    Even though, I have submitted Aadhaar copy to my Bank on time, the Aadhaar Linking Status shows RED. When I approached Bank, they informed that my Aadhaar No. has already linked, But still the above message apperead in the site. Anybody know how I can link my Aadhaar in Bank.

52. Vinay says:

The thing you have to do is go to your gas agency site and there check DBTL fill it and get all info about all your linking