HOUSING RENTAL E-REGISTRATION SINCE 01/02/2014
The Maharashtra government has introduced E-registration for Leave and License (Rental) Agreement(best way to do so is via
www.anulom.com).Maharashtra governments E-registration module for the below cities
2) Mumbai Suburban
Prequisite for e registration are
All Owners ,tenants and identifiers(witneses) should have Adhaar and PAN number + Biometric device to scan fingerprint
Click Here for more information on the steps to be followed.
What is LRC?
The LRC’s (Legal Resource Centre’s) main objective will be to provide information, advice and preliminary guidance to a person needing legal help or planning legal action
For those seeking legal help, Moneylife Foundation’s new initiative—Legal Resource Centre, will provide support to individuals seeking legal guidance. Here’s how the LRC works
After receiving several requests for legal guidance, Moneylife Foundation has setup Legal Resource Centre to help those individuals who are lost when it comes to dealing with the complex Indian legal redressal system and are seeking legal help. The LRC will guide them to the right forum and suggest on how to get the best results. We will not draft applications for them or appear for them in any legal forum.
If you are seeking legal guidance, here is a guide to the MLF-LRC:
What will the LRC cover?
The LRC will focus on 10 main areas-
- Guidance for filing complaints with financial regulators & stock exchanges
- Guidance for filing consumer complaints
- Guidance on IT Act and issues that affect life and liberty.
- Guidance on filing Public Interest Litigation
- Guidance to Whistleblowers
- Guidance on filing complaints & consequences in Sexual Harassment cases
- Guidance Wills, transmission of assets etc.
- Guidance on filing RTI effectively and handling the appeals process
- Property, conveyance, cooperative society related issues, registration, stamp duty etc.
- Basic legal research of different kinds especially pertaining to new legislation where there is no case laws in India such as Class Action Suits under the new Companies Act
Recently, We, the People has come out with a very interesting Civic Action Toolkit which explains the following to the layman in the context of making him a daily citizen. It is an attempt to simplify the steps which equip us with tools to make the system work and how to reclaim our space as citizens :
- Identify the Issue
- Identify the Legal background
- Who are the authorities related to the issue at hand
- Gathering maximum information related to the issue
- How to approach when the laws and rules do not address the problem
- Public Action
- RTI Formats
Click Here for the Civic Action Toolkit
We, the People is a network of organisations and individuals. We facilitate exploration, understanding and action for being active and responsible citizens through events and in-depth training programmes. Our programmes are offered in schools, slums, skyscrapers — anywhere that citizens of this nation live, learn and work.
For more information, please contact:
Rama Shyam +91- 9320191300
Courtesy : Jeby Patel
The Bombay High Court Judge’s Library has uploaded ALL the Bare Acts, of the state of Maharashtra.
Click Here to access the Bare Acts
A very informative and useful resource
Here is the Maharashtra Rent Control Act, 1999 for reference
Click Here to access the same.
THIS IS A GREAT SERVICE TO THE VOTER……. .
You will get almost all details about the candidate like their education, criminal cases, total assets etc…….
Click on a particular candidate and you will get more data than you can imagine !!
Great work done by a group of professors from IIM , Ahmedabad (ADR)
Check this link before you go for voting..!!
Very Interesting data that one can use !!!
Click on right top of the page to read the titles in English – most of the content is in Marathi – but it is good to know and apply