Online Grievance Registration with Commissioner for Cooperation and Registrar

We do not know the efficiency of Online Grievance Registration with Commissioner for Cooperation and Registrar, Cooperative Societies (CC & RCS), Maharashtra State, Pune.

However, one may start using the link to register online their new as well as old complaints and grievances :

J.B.Patel (Jeby)
Housing Societies’ Activist!


9 Comments on “Online Grievance Registration with Commissioner for Cooperation and Registrar”

  1. Govt. Panel List is published in which many Exiting Panel Auditors name is not added being there is no Affidavit on Rs.100/- Stamp for last five year aduit done. But said modifiction to submit affidavit has been published by the Commissoner after submission of Application, Hence it is necessary to give one more chance to Old and Existing Panel Audit to submit their Affidavit so that their name may appeal in the list of Panel.

    • Mahendra says:

      Friend..It is injustice on others if concession is given to individual. Prof.Mahendra Kharat (Professor in Law ,Ph.9860108419)

  2. o p Rahi says:

    dear sir,
    our society committee is expiring it’s term on 21st may 2013. we have already started our election procedure on 14.2.13 . provisional and final list of members was already displayed on notice board. now registrar has issued a letter in connection with adaptation of new model bye law .
    kindly guide me ..whether to continue with election procedure or else…..registrar is not giving any thing in black n white.

    • thomas says:

      Mr. Rahi, as per my experience u r not going to get anythng from them until unless your VITAMIN reached there, i made 14 visits to vasai Dy.registrars office, finaly i sold my unit n get out of the problem. like wise the new election proceduce is boost for this corrupted officers. there will work either with muscle power or money power.

  3. Ranjana nighot says:

    I had sold my flat in the year 2008. While transferring the flat to the new owner I paid Rs25000/- towards transfer fee. In addition to that I was charged extra RS 25000/- in lieu of impending court case against the builder on an issue. I was orally told that the said amount would be would be kept as a deposit in the bank and refunded with interest in case no court case is filed. Now even after 6 years since no case was filed I approached the society for refund of the amount since there are no chances of filing any court case. The society has not replied to my request letter even after a lapse of 6 months neither refunded my amount . Please help me recover my amount with interest as early as possible. Thanking you in anticipation.

  4. Rizwan shaikh says:

    Dear sir our society, s name shree darshan chsl ambadi rd vasai rd w from 13, 09, 2015 sum members who are defulter also want the desol of committee and complain against committee in vasai registrar office. And registrar says you are fail to take AGM ontime then we show all agms n committee, s register to registrar she can’t read or see any paper properly n doing wrong jujment so pls help us to doing right

  5. dsandeep25 says:

    Are there any laws governing the regulation of facilities in a Housing society?
    Specifically, our society has a gymnasium and we are not allowed to take personal trainer there. I have paid all requisite dues and find this rule unnecessary. I dont think a society can oppose this as the said trainer will not be using any facility of the of the society but will only be helping me.

  6. russell says:

    Dear Sir i am writing this mailto u so that i can get justice .. i Mr Russell Fernandes residing from past 3 years at Flat no 26 5th floor Om appt Undri my number 9545556894

    i would like to bring to your notice about the harassment done to me & my family by the society chairman .for past one week our building lift is not repaired & two months back my mom had a heart surgery its not possible for to climb the step due to which we cannot take her for checkup my wife is a housewife handling one kid 1.5years its how difficult to handle the situation

    we are regularly paying maintenance 1000 which is for every flat total 30 flats & the society has expense only watchman payment thats 6500 & common light bill 12000 rest there is no development in the society 3 months back there was a day robbery in our building 2 flats where broken .but still cctv are not installed every time its said society does not have fund as these are all retired army people who are staying & they have there unity so we citizen can question them .Yesterday in the meeting it was informed to collect 7000 from each flat for repairing the lift .when society has fund they are not ready to utilize first 2 years 500 was the maintenance & previous chairman was a local citizen he used to manage all the problem in 500 & no election had happened for electing new chairman it was discussed between those 4 army people & selected the chairman who isMR Sanjeev kadam

    its a request from me pls visit our society any try to solve the issue even no audit is done

    looking for a positive reply

    Thanking you

    Russell Fernandes

  7. Gargi rao says:

    Election officer in chand soc juhu ward k deleberately disqualified me for contesting election kindly confirm as my name appeares 2 in share certificate after my mother filled form 10 a noc yet disqualified member pn sec 144 e 3 child after 2001 was allowed to contest deepak khandeker and deepak sonawane should be questioned as to why injustice was done being an election officer does not know bylaws

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s