Are you a victim of anti-competitive practices like ……..
- Bid Rigging
- Predatory Pricing
Don’t hesitate to approach Competition Commission of India (CCI)
To achieve its objectives, the Competition Commission of India endeavors to do the following:
- Make the markets work for the benefit and welfare of consumers.
- Ensure fair and healthy competition in economic activities in the country for faster and inclusive growth and development of economy.
- Implement competition policies with an aim to effectuate the most efficient utilization of economic resources.
- Develop and nurture effective relations and interactions with sectoral regulators to ensure smooth alignment of sectoral regulatory laws in tandem with the competition law.
- Effectively carry out competition advocacy and spread the information on benefits of competition among all stakeholders to establish and nurture competition culture in Indian economy.
For details visit www.cci.gov.in