Voter ids updates

(1)       If you do not have Voter’s Identity Card, you have a chance to get the same by submitting your application latest by 20th November 2012 to your area’s “Electoral  Registration Officer (ERO)” or “office of the district Collector and District Election Officer. For enrolling your name, visit the following link :

(2)       If you are holding Voter’s Identity Card and wish to change photograph or modification in name etc., please visit this link

(3)       If you are holding voter’s card but have shifted to another residential address within the Assembly constituency, visit this link : 


Toll free contact number 1950 OR 1800-22-1950 have been provided but like all other Government offices, regret you may not be lucky to get required guidance.




Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.