If you’ve misplaced your Aadhaar card, don’t panic because you can easily download a fresh copy. It needs you to know your Aadhaar number, but you can easily look that up online.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the UIDAI website.
- Make sure that Aadhaar No (UID) is selected from the two options near the top of the screen.
- Type in your full name, as printed on the Aadhaar card.
- Type either the email address or phone number that you used to register for Aadhaar.
- Enter the characters you see in the image above Enter the Security Code.
- Click Get OTP.
- A one-time password will be sent to your email address or phone number, whichever you entered in the form. Enter this password in the form next to Enter OTP.
- Click Verify OTP.
- Now you’ll receive your Aadhaar number on via SMS or email.
Click Here for more details
2 thoughts on “How to Download a Copy of Your Aadhaar Card”
Aadhaar card is the basic identity of every residential Indian and can be made without spending money. You can download your Aadhaar card online also known as Eaadhaar. Download your Aadhaar card from the UIDAI official website.
Pls check this link and add ur comments it is regarding Aadhaar.