How to Download a Copy of Your Aadhaar CardPosted: December 4, 2014
If you’ve misplaced your Aadhaar card, don’t panic because you can easily download a fresh copy. It needs you to know your Aadhaar number, but you can easily look that up online.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to the UIDAI website.
- Make sure that Aadhaar No (UID) is selected from the two options near the top of the screen.
- Type in your full name, as printed on the Aadhaar card.
- Type either the email address or phone number that you used to register for Aadhaar.
- Enter the characters you see in the image above Enter the Security Code.
- Click Get OTP.
- A one-time password will be sent to your email address or phone number, whichever you entered in the form. Enter this password in the form next to Enter OTP.
- Click Verify OTP.
- Now you’ll receive your Aadhaar number on via SMS or email.
Click Here for more details