Complaints for Banking Services

If you have a complaint for deficiency in service by bank unresolved for a month, it may help to visit Banking Ombudsman for help.

Alternatively, you may give a missed call to 14440 for further action

One thought on “Complaints for Banking Services”

  1. Internal Ombudsman of the Bank may be approached through General Manager at HO or GRO at HO. My experience is good for IO

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.