How TO BLOCK
- Call 1909,
- Register for fully or partially blocked category.
- In partially blocked segment, you can choose from one of the seven sectors financial services, real estate, education, health, consumer goods & autos, entertainment and tourism
- SMS to 1909: For fully blocked category, say “START 0”. For partially blocked, SMS START’ with one of the seven options
- There are at present 7 preferences to choose from-
Banking/Insurance/Financial Products/Credit Cards-1,
Consumer goods and automobiles-5,
Examples – To receive messages relating to only Health products, then send SMS “START 4” to 1909. Similarly, for receiving messages relating to Real Estate and Education, send SMS “START 2,3” to 1909.
- Within 24 hours, you will receive a registration number and the service will be operational within 7 days
- Customers can also de-register their request for NDNC registry by dialing 1909 or SMS to 1909 STOP
HOW TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
- Via SMS: Simply forward the message to 1909
- Add the phone number of the sender and the date on which it has been sent
For more details please check Telecom Commercial Communications Customer Preference Portal