Aadhaar for LPG Gas Cylinder ConnectionsPosted: December 26, 2012 | |
The Government of India is launching “Direct Transfer of Cash Subsidy to Domestic LPG customers” in the districts of Amravati, Nandurbar, Mumbai+Suburban, Pune & Wardha of Maharastra State and in the districts of East Nimar (thandwa), Harda & Hoshangabad of Madhya Pradesh State.
All the domestic LPG customers will then get subsidy directly in their Aadhaar linked bank account for 6 LPG cylinders per financial year only, if they provide:
1. Aadhaar Number
2. Link their Aadhaar Number to their Bank Account
If you have an Aadhaar letter and a savings bank account linked to your Aadhaar Number => Go to your LPG Distributor and submit it (for verification carry your Original Aadhaar letter)
If you have Aadhaar letter but do not have a savings bank account linked to your Aadhaar number = > Link your savings account to your Aadhaar number by visiting your Bank = > Create your Aadhaar Registration Sheet (as shown in Sample) => Go to your LPG Distributor and submit it (for verification carry your Original Aadhaar letter)
It you do not have your Aadhaar letter => Visit the Aadhaar Enrolment center in your area => Get your Aadhaar letter => Create your Aadhaar Registration Sheet (as shown in Sample) => Go to your LPG Distributor and submit it (for verification carry your Original Aadhaar letter)
Addhaar in LPG marketing is expected to improve portability, increase competition, enhance customer satisfaction, streamline subsidy disbursement and reduce subsidy outgo.
1. At the time of enrolment Aadhaar number is validated through biometric and demographic authentication.
2. Customer places a refill request to the distributor through various channels.
3. The refill request is updated automatically or the distributor enters the same in the application.
4. Distributor loads the details of the day’s delivery into a PoS device.
5. The delivery boy carries the PoS device and filled cylinders to customer premises.
6. Aadhaar Authentication request of customer sent to CIDR (UIDAI system).
7. Online verification response from CIDR to PoS device, followed by receipt of empty cylinder, printing of cash memo and collects payment at market price against delivery.
8. The information from handheld device is uploaded into OMCs central system real time.
9. Central server sends a batch file at predefined frequency with Aadhaar Numbers of Customer (beneficiary) and subsidy amount to be paid to Sponsor Bank.
10. Sponsor Bank initiates cash transfer through NPCI Gateway to the bank account of the Customers.
More information at http://www.indane.co.in/aadhaar.php
LPG subsidy cash to be deposited in your a/c by July 2013! – Click Here for more information
For more detailed information on Aadhaar enabled Service Delivery – Click Here