Important E-Mail ids of Maharashtra State Ministers, MLAs and MLCs

Attached are some important email ids as may be required by you.

J.B.Patel (Jeby)
Housing Society Activist!

Email_ids_of_State_Ministers

EMAILS_OF_MLAs

EMAILS_OF_MLCs

Advertisements

11 Comments on “Important E-Mail ids of Maharashtra State Ministers, MLAs and MLCs”

1. The list of MLA’s in maharashtra isn’t correct, it does not contain the names of MLA’s in the opposition. MLA’s does not meen the ruling MLA’s only.

2. I am trying to mail hon’ble HOME MINISTER of
    MahaMaharashtra Butt given mail id.is fake so please provide me real id. Of home minister of Maharashtra shiri RR.patil sb.

3. G B Bhosale says:

I required E mail ID of Narayan Rane but given E mail ID is fake one please provide correct Email ID.

4. Communication Minister says:

I am Jagdish Kolekar email id is jagdishkolekar@gmail.com.
    I need email id of Communication Minister

5. ramaish nakhale says:

all mail id are of 2013 , i want 2014 vidhan sabha mla s id

6. I would like to get e-mail id of Maharashtra State Health Minister.
    My mail id is flowtech1992@gmail.com

7. Suresh Dalvi says:

I want email ID of home secretary of maharashtra

8. Haresh s Raghani says:

My name is Haresh s Raghani contact no 9423450629.shiv dhara complex co op hsg soc ltd. Regd no 25171 TNA/AMB/TC. Date 31/05/2013_14.our society is suffering from last six months DELAY IN ELECTION OF OUR SOCIETY MEMBERS ELECTION OFFICER IS. SHRI S S RATHOD. HIS CONTACT NO 9892685489. HEIS NOT COMING TO GET ELECTION OF OUR SOCIETY WHAT WE DO SO MANY DECISIONS ARE PENDING LIKE TERRACE LEACKAGE PROBLEM ETC.

9. Shafi Nadaf says:

I would like to get e-mail id of Maharashtra State Education Minister. & Pune education Department
    My mail id is shafisayyed.nadaf@gmail.com

10. Dattanand Ramchandra Kulkarni says:

I want email id of health minister of Maharashtra state