Recovery of Outstanding Dues from Members

Attached please find complete procedure to file Recovery Application U/s. 101 of MCS Act, 1960. While on the subject, please also study the comparison between Section 101 & Section 91 of MCS Act, 1960. Any one can qualify to become Recovery Agent after studying the above files. There is no need of any lawyer or any formal education.

J.B.Patel (Jeby)
Housing Societies’ Activist
Mobile: 9820538570


Recovery of Dues Procedure

Case Law






One thought on “Recovery of Outstanding Dues from Members”

  1. Dear Sir,
    I was in the managing committee of a society for a couple of years. Our building comprises of only ten flats. 2 of the flats are not paying their maintenance. We have done everything to get them to pay . We have followed all the rules of sending them reminders after consulting a lawyer. But they have yet not paid. Our society is now dissolved. No one is interested in becoming a committee member. Can i as an individual ,file a case against the said members? Do i have an authority to do so? One of them has not been paying for the past 8 years.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.